It is one of our goals here at Tithe.ly to make data migration as painless as possible. follow the directions below on how to export information out of your current CDM + account.
- Within CDM+, navigate to Membership and select Export.
- Within the export window select Individual Export.
- Under Advanced Search, select Configure Advanced Search.
- Set the criteria as "Last name not equal to [blank]," to select all people that have a last name (which should be everyone).
- Click Add, and name the report "Tithely". After which, select the Breeze report.
- Click Modify, and select all desired fields. Include Giving Unit Code if importing giving data.
- Click Refresh Data (circular arrow icon).
- Set Export Format to Delimited (Text).
- Check the Include Header Row option.
- Set delimiter to Comma.
- Click Export.
- Within CDM+, navigate to Contributions and select Reports.
- Next, choose Export and set your desired date range.
- Set export format to: Delimited.
a) Delimiter: Select Custom and use the pipe symbol (|).
4. Create a new set of fields to export with Add called "Tithely" and select these fields:
a) Giving Unit Salutation under Giving Unit (no individual first names for Contributions).
b) Giving Unit Last Name under Giving Unit.
c)Contribution Date under Contributions.
d) Total Contribution Amount under Contribution.
e)Description under Giving Fund.
f) Payment Type under Contribution.
g) Check Number under Contribution.
h) Contribution Breakdown and Contribution Breakdown Amount under Contribution.
5. Export the giving information.