It is one of our goals here at Tithe.ly to make data migration as painless as possible. With that in mind, please follow the directions below on how to export information out of your current Power Church account.
1. Within Power Church, navigate to "Membership" > "Personal Profiles" > "Other Output" > "Export Data"
2. Selection Criteria
a) Write down all the Date Field Names (these will be the names for date1 - date 12, or take a screenshot and send it.). The list is located in the lower left corner.
b) Click "OK"
a) Click "OK"
4. What fields would you like to export
a) This is where you select the fields to import
b) Click ">>" Button to select all fields
c) Contributions are done by envelope number, so make sure you include it if importing contributions
d) Click "Next" Button
5. What type of export file format would you like to create
a) Select Excel 5
b) Click "Next" Button
6. What would you like to name the export file
a) Click "Location"
b) Browse and Name your file (Drive M: is your local C: drive)
c) Click "Next" Button
a) Click "Finish" Button
1. Within Power Church, navigate to "Contributions" > "Reports - Contributions"
2. Select the "Posted Contributions" Report
3. Click "Send to Disk File"
4. Click "Run"
a) Select Dates
b) Check "Include Contribution Designations"
c) Check "Include Contribution Memo"
d) Click "OK" Button
5. if you get a default printer error, select a different printer. After you select it you will be giving the file location dialog box.
6. Save As: Excel Spreedsheet (include the file extention: .xls)
7. If you have "UnPosted Contributions" repeat steps 2 thru 6