Using Google Analytics to track website statistics
Use our built-in integration to connect your website to Google Analytics for visitor tracking and other reporting.
This data will help you know valuable information such as:
- Which city and country they are from?
- How long they are on the website?
- Which pages they are viewing?
To start, you'll need a Google Analytics account. You can sign up here.
Add your Google Analytics tracking ID to your website
To connect Google Analytics to your website:
- Click on the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website and select 'Settings' from the dropdown
3. Select 'Google Analytics' from the left-hand menu
4. Add your Google Analytics ID (ie. UA-123456)
5. Click 'Save Analytics'
How do I access my stats on Google Analytics?
To view your analytics, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your Google account and go to https://analytics.google.com .
- Sign in with your Google account email and password.
Here is a link to a Google Analytics Academy that will teach you all about reading your stats: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/