You can add a video to your sermons, programs, events, news and blog posts.
Here are the instructions on how to add videos using the link:
2. Go to the video on either YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook and copy link.
- For YouTube, click the Share button below the video, and copy the link.
- For Vimeo, click the Share icon located on the right of the video, and copy the link
- For Facebook, right-click on the video, and then click on "Show Video URL", then copy the link.
3. Go to the page where you want to embed the video and click "Edit" or "Edit Page" depending on the page you are trying to edit.
Click "Edit" for events, news posts, blog posts, and sermons and click "Edit Page" for ministries.
4) Scroll down until you see the Video area.
5. Paste the link
6. Save the page.
Note: If you would like to insert/embed the video into the body of your text, click here for those instructions.