Every Tithe.ly Site with the Sermon Player Feature comes built-in with a Podcast feed ready for iTunes.
Here are the steps to setup your podcast:
1. Enter the necessary Podcast settings via the Podcast (/podcasts) settings page.
This page can be found in your Content Section, Click on the 'Admin' menu in the top right of your website, select 'Content' then select 'Podcast' from the menu down the left side
3. Use Podcasts Connect to submit or remove your podcast on the iTunes Store.
Note: You will have to log onto your Apple ID in order to successfully submit your podcast.
4. Click the "+" sign in the left corner and paste in your RSS feed.
Note: You can find your RSS feed by going to your Podcast setting page (mentioned in #1) and then clicking on the 'RSS Feed' button at the top of the page.
5. From here, you will see a button that says "Link to Your Podcast RSS Feed".
6. From here you can first Validate your feed to make sure there are no errors and if not, then you can Submit your feed to iTunes.
7. That's it! Now you will need to wait a few days while iTunes approves your Podcast. They will email you directly once it has been approved.
If you are having issues submitting your podcast in iTunes, you can contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask them to send you the specific errors to fix.