Program subpages are a great way to include additional information about a program in an orderly, more digestible format.
Let’s walk through how to create, and delete program subpages.
First, log in to your Tithe.ly site.
How to create a program subpage
1. Go to the Program you’d like to add a subpage to.
2. Click the FAB (pencil icon) at the top left of your screen and select ‘Add Subpage’.
3. Enter your new sub page details and save.
By adding a subpage the page will automatically be linked to your program and visible as an associated page on the program.
How to delete a program subpage
1. Go to the subpage you’d like to delete.
2. Click the FAB (pencil icon) at the top left of your screen and select ‘Edit Page’.
3. Click the red trashcan at the top right of the Edit Page popup.
4. You will be asked, “Delete ‘Your Subpage Name’? Deleting this page will remove it permanently from your website.” Click OK.
If you need any further assistance please reach out to our team at email@example.com!