- Make sure you are logged into the website.
Note: Only users with Admin rights will be able to make changes to user accounts
2. Click on the 'Admin' menu at the top right of your website and select 'Users'
3. Hover over the user you would like to edit and click the More menu found to the right of the user name and email. A dropdown menu option will appear, click 'Edit'.
4. From here, select 'Privacy' on the left-hand menu
5. Select 'Hide my email address'
6. Lastly, click 'Save Privacy'
Note: If you have the Online Directory add-on and you have chosen the "Do not display my email address to community members" checkbox, your email address will also be hidden in the directory listing.