You can easily upload PDF's or Doc's throughout your Tithe.ly Web website which become readily available at the bottom of each page once the files have been uploaded. if you are looking to create a direct link to your PDF or Doc in the text area of a page, follow the below instructions.
Note: These instructions are for more advanced users. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact Support and we'll be happy to help you out.
Create a new page
1. Login to the website.
Note: only Administrators are able to create a new page.
2. Click the ' + ' next to the Admin Menu top right of the website, and then click "Pages" in the drop-down
3. Name the page "Files" or "Image Uploads" (or whatever you'd like)
4. Next, navigate to "File Downloads"
5. Click on "Add File Attachment"
6. Upload the file you would like to link to
7. Save Page
Note: You may already have a page similar to this if you have been embedding images into the text area. For more info on that click here.
Now that your file have been uploaded to the site you are ready create a link to the file
- Remain on the page, navigate down to the Downloads section
2. Right-click on the file you'd like to embed and click "Copy Link Address"
3. Navigate to the page you would like to embed the photo. While in the text editor, highlight the text you'd like to turn into a link, then click on the "Insert/edit link" button in the toolbar
4. A dialog box will appear where you will then paste the link copied in into the "Url" field.
5. Click "Ok" and your text will be hyperlinked.
If you run into any problems, please do not hesitate to contact Support and we'll be happy to help you out.