There are no standard bio questions that work for all churches, simply because different churches would want to have very different styles, depending on their culture and feel.
For example, they could make the questions very formal:
- Where did you attend school?
- What are your plans and vision for your ministry?
- How have you seen God move in your ministry?
Or it could be much more light and fun:
- What's your favorite color?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- If you could travel one place...?
Both paths give you a sense of who the person is, but take very different approaches.
Click here to see an example of a church who has always kept their bio's short, fun, and still informative.