Here are the instructions on how to embed videos using the iframe code.
2. Go to the video on either YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook and copy the embed iframe code.
- For YouTube, click Share located below the video and then click on the Embed tab. Copy all of the iframe embed code to your clipboard.
- For Vimeo, click the Share icon located on the right of the video, from there you can copy the iframe embed code to your clipboard.
- For Facebook, click the tiny down arrow in the top right corner of your post, click on See More Options (if applicable) and then click "Embed". Copy the iframe embed code to your clipboard.
3. Go to the page where you want to embed the video and click "Edit" or "Edit Page" depending on the page you are trying to edit.
Click "Edit" for events, news posts, blog posts, and sermons and click "Edit Page" for ministries.
4) In the text box, put your cursor where you would like the video to be embedded. From here, click the "Insert/Edit Video" button in the text box toolbar.
5. A pop-up will appear, click the "Embed" tab and then paste the copied iframe embed code from your clipboard.
6. Click OK and then remember to save the page.
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer and are having issues embedding a video, try using another browser such as Chrome as we have noticed Internet Explorer tends to have issues when trying to embed something on a page.