If you would like to add a photo in the "Body" or text section of a page, you can follow the below instructions.
Note: These instructions are for more advanced users. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact Tithe.ly Support and we'll be happy to help you out.
The first step is to upload the images to the site so you're able to embed them on a specific page of the website
1. Login to the website.
Note: only Administrators are able to create a new page.
2. Click the ' + ' next to the Admin Menu top right of the website, and then click "Pages" in the drop-down
3. Name the page "Image Uploads" (or whatever you'd like)
4. Next, navigate to "File Downloads"
* Note if you are hoping to embed an image your upload needs to be an image file type JPG, PNG, GIF.
5. Click on "Add File Attachment"
6. Upload the image(s) you would like to embed in another area of the website
7. Save Page
Note: if you've already created this page you can access this page through the Content section of website and can edit the page each time you'd like to add another image/file.
Now that your images have been uploaded to the site you are ready for embedding of the photos
- Remain on the Photo Uploads page, navigate down to the Downloads section
2. Right-click on the image file you'd like to embed and click "Copy Link Address"
3. Navigate to the page you would like to embed the photo. While in the text editor, place your cursor where you'd like the embedded image to be placed, then click on the "Insert/edit image" button in the toolbar
4. A dialog box will appear where you will then paste the image link copied in (#2) into the "Source" field.
5. Click "Ok" and your photo will be added to the page.
If you run into any problems, please do not hesitate to contact Tithe.ly support and we'll be happy to help you out.
Images and graphics are a powerful way to communicate who you are and what the church is all about. We have made it so that you can easily and quickly upload a photo or graphic to basically any page throughout the site.