- Which city and country they are from?
- How long they are on the website?
- Which pages they are viewing?
If you would like access to these statistics, simply send us a valid Google account email address (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org) or create one here. We will then add your email to your account and you can login to view this useful info!
How do I access my stats on Google Analytics?
To view your analytics, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your Google account and go to https://analytics.google.com .
- Sign in with your Google account email and password.
Here is a link to a Google Analytics Academy that will teach you all about reading your stats: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/