Working with volunteers is an essential use of any church management account. With Tithe.ly ChMS this is a simple and easy process. In this article we will talk about how to mark an individual as a volunteer and assign them to a Service Type!
Marking Someone as a Volunteer
- Navigate to the ‘Account’ tab of their profile.
2. Under ‘‘Volunteering’, check the box that says ‘Yes’.
3. Add any Service Types and Departments they belong to, then click ‘Save’.
Adding your Volunteering to a Service Type
You can assign volunteers to the service types they serve at. This makes it much easier when it comes to scheduling volunteers onto a service. While this can be done when marking the member as a volunteer, you can also do this after that! You can do this either through a person’s profile, or through Mass Manage!
Through a Person’s Profile
Go to the user’s profile via the Admin Area and click on the ‘Account’ tab. Here you can see a ‘Volunteering’ heading. From there just check the service types they are part of.
Note: If the Volunteer box isn’t ticked, click on the box ‘Yes, this person is a volunteer’ and then select the Service Types you wish to assign your Volunteer to.
Through Mass Manage
- Bring up a list of people by doing an Advanced Search or by selecting a People View.
- Select the people you’d like to mass manage and then scroll down to the ‘Mass Manage’ heading.
- Choose ‘Change People’s Field > Service Types > Add’ and select the Service Types to assign the people to.
That’s it! If you need any clarification or have any questions about this, feel free to reach out to us directly at email@example.com and we will be happy to help! :)