Deleting a person can have unintended consequences. So, before you move forward with deleting someone, please take a look at what exactly happens when you delete someone.
- Deleted people will no longer be able to log in and access their account.
- Deleted people will no longer appear in groups they were members of
- If they were a volunteer, any services they are rostered on for will no longer show their name.
- Transactions associated with the individual will show as “Unknown” as the person
If you don’t want to delete a person but want to hide them in your system, you can alternatively block access to their account by setting their status as ‘Suspended’. You could also archive their details if you don’t want to delete them permanently.
If you are ready to move forward with deleting someone, there are two ways to delete people from Tithe.ly ChMS!
- Deleting from a Person’s Profile
- Deleting with Mass Manage
Deleting from a Person’s Profile
Go the user’s profile of the person you want to delete. In the actions sidebar, select more and then click on ‘Delete’.
Deleting with Mass Manage
Bring up a list of people by doing an Advanced Search or creating a People View. Select the people by clicking the check box that corresponds to their name. Once all people are selected, scroll down to the ‘Mass Manage’ heading.
In the dropdown, select ‘Delete’, and click on ‘Perform Mass Manage’.
That’s it! If you have any questions on the process, feel free to reach out to us directly at email@example.com.