Adding a payment gateway can be useful in creating paid events or anything else you are needing to obtain payment at your church! Setting this up is just a few simple steps. Just follow the directions below and you’ll be done in minutes. :)
Once you have this, let’s log into your ChMS account and follow these simple steps!
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click “Add”
3. Click on Tithe.ly Payments under Payment Gateways, as seen below.
4. Take the API Keys that you got from the Tithe.ly Support team and insert the Private and Public Keys, then click “Save”.
5. Once the integration has been enabled, you can go to Settings -> Events, and configure any Tax Settings and Processing Fees you want to configure for this payment method.
6. Once you have completed the above steps, Tithe.ly Payments has now been chosen as a payment gateway for your account! You can now go to your Event and enable this payment method by clicking “Enable”.
You are not set up to run transactions through your ChMS Account!
If you have any questions about this feel free to message us through the chat bubble in the lower right corner or email us at email@example.com!