Welcome to our Getting Started section! Here we'll be walking through the different areas and capabilities of the system, as well as looking at the ways they can be utilized in your church.
Who is Learn the Features for?
Most churches will have one or two core people dedicated to the initial setup of your Tithe.ly ChMS (also known as your ChMS Champions). They will most likely be the drivers of this whole process and collaborate with other team and department leaders to ensure their areas are set-up.
We recommend that those core people read our Learn The Features guide so that they fully understand what Tithe.ly ChMS can do.
If you’re coming from another software platform, there will be differences between how Tithe.ly ChMS handles certain areas and even the terminology that is used. Your core users understanding of Tithe.ly ChMS is vital for a successful roll out.
Our Learn The Features section should put your core team in a position so that you can start getting your account set up.
Alright, let's begin!
Here is a list of all of the articles covered in Learn the Features. Click on any of the links below to be taken to that specific article.
- People // People Status
- People // Working With People And Families
- People // Communicating With People
- People // Searching And Filtering People
- People // People Categories
- People // People Flows
- People // People Notes
- Access Permissions // Super Admins
- Access Permissions // Lockdown Areas
- Access Permissions // Restrict People Access
- Access Permissions // Restrict Group Access
- Access Permissions // Overwriting Lockdowns & Restrictions
- Check In // Self Check In
- Check In // Quick Check In
- Check In // Label Printers and Print Stations
- Check In // Rooms