Adding a new administrator on your app dashboard is a simple process. Below are the steps to adding new administrators and changing roles of each one.
1. Adding an Administrator
- From the app dashboard you can add a new administrator by clicking on your name or username in the top right corner.
- Click on the "Add User" tab at the top of the page.
3. From there, you will be able to add the user information and set an admin role for their account.
2. Differences in Admin Roles
There Are 3 options that you can choose from when assigning an administrator an admin role:
- UserAdmin - Has all permissions, this is the only role that is able to view other administrators as well as edit/add additional ones
- UserEditor - Able to edit content and make changes to the app, but is not able to change any account settings
- UserAccounts - Has the same permissions as a UserEditor but are also able to view billing statements and make changes to app plan (Only applies for ChurchLink customers. Tithe.ly customers can view billing from their Tithe.ly account)
Note: When adding a new admin for the app dashboard, they do not automatically receive an email with the login details. You will have to manually share those with the new administrator.