Having optional fields on your giving form can be very helpful to your team. By selecting to add these fields you are requiring some information from the donor when they give. You can require address and phone number and have an optional memo field!
Here is how to put these fields on your giving form.
- Login to your Tithe.ly account.
- Click on the “My Churches” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Edit Organization”.
4. Check the box next to the field you would like to include on your giving form.
5. Click on the green “Save” at the bottom of the screen.
6. You’re done!
Note: When asking for phone number and address, this will only be required of the donor the first time that they give. After this, Tithe.ly will remember this information and they won’t have to put the information in twice!