Giving to multiple funds can be done from the Tithe.ly app or from the web. The below instructions show how this can be done.
From the Tithe.ly app and web:
- Open the Tithe.ly app on your smartphone, click here to access your Tithe.ly account, or give through your church's website.
- Make sure the organization you'd like to give to, appears at the top. If it doesn't you can click on "find nearest church" or use the search bar located at the top to find and select your organization.
- Click on the "Give Now" button.
- Once on the giving form, look for the icon of a + sign with words "Add Gift" next to it.
- Click on that link to add a new gift. (You can add up to four new gifts)
- Note: You can then click on the icon of a - sign to remove an additional gift.
See below for a visual of where to find the option to give to more than one fund/designation in one transaction.
*Note: If you are NOT logged into your Tithe.ly Giving account this feature will not be accessible