Tithe.ly text giving is incredibly simple and fast. With Tithe.ly text giving your constituents, donor, members, and supporters will be able to give in seconds. Simply text an amount (eg $100) to your dedicated text giving number and you've donated!
How it works:
To begin, you will need to sign up for text-giving through your account. To see more on how to do this, click here.
Once you have signed up for text giving, we will instantly generate a text giving number for you! You can locate your text giving number by clicking on the "Text Giving" tab on your Tithe.ly admin site. Once your text giving number has been created, you are ready to accept donations.
To begin using text giving, just text the word "Give" to your text giving number. After this you can use text giving by texting any of the below options to your dedicated giving number.
Simply text (without the quotes):
- A number to give that amount. Eg: "100".
- A number and fund to designate your gift. Eg: "100 Offering".
- A number and schedule for automated giving. Eg: "500 Monthly", "100 Tithe Bimonthly", "50 Offering Weekly", or "250 Fortnightly".
- "Cancel Auto" to cancel automated giving.
- Add "cover" to cover fees of one transaction. Ex: "100 Offering cover".
- Add "Cover fees on" to cover fees on ALL text gifts..
- "Cover fees off" to turn off cover fees on all text gifts.
- "Card" to add a new payment method.
- "Refund" to refund your last transaction.
- "Options" to see the initial list of options again.
Note: You can also designate certain emojis to give! More on Emoji Giving is coming soon.
If you have other questions on this, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org