Sometimes finding the correct Google Calendar link that is compatible with your app dashboard can be tricky. Follow the steps below to find the correct Google Calendar link:
- When viewing your iCal/Google Calendar, you’ll see to the left My Calendars. Below it the names of your calendars.
- Hover over the calendar you wish to use in your app.
- Select the ellipsis, then Settings and Sharing in the dropdown options.
- You'll then come to another page - scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page, and you’ll find something that says Public Address in iCal format. Immediately below that there will be a link.
- This is the iCal/Google Calendar link your app needs!