Here’s how to view your Tithe.ly deposit reports:
- Login to your Tithe.ly account.
- Click on the “My Churches” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “View Giving Statements”.
- Click on "Bank Deposits" located near the top right of the screen.
- Click on "Details" next to the deposit you'd like to see more information for.
- Click on "Export file" > "Download File" to CSV if you'd like to pull the detailed deposit information into Excel for further manipulation or for importing into systems like Quickbooks.
Here is an example of what you'll see in the detail of each deposit report.
Deposit reports include:
- An entry for each and every deposit made by Tithe.ly into your bank account
- Date of the deposit
- Gross raised through Tithe.ly
- Tithe.ly fees
- Net deposited into your bank account
- Masked bank account info funds are being deposited into
- Giving breakdown by fund/designation
- Full detail of every gift that is included in the deposit
- The ability to refund gifts